Sunday, November 21, 2010

IITF(Trade Fair) Delhi 2010


IITF - India International Trade Fair, Pragati Maidan New Delhi was held in Nov 2010. It was my first ever trip to the Trade Fair. Initially I was scared because of the rush and all but eventually I decided to experience it. We started quite early on Saturday and luckily till noon I found it OK. The crowd began to pouring in after noon by that we finished and we were tired too. 

Here are some of the snaps and my experiences too for the trip:

Saras (Crafts and all):





Uttrakhand Pavillion:
  • You can "Baal Mithai" here
  • Kumaoun Namkeen
  • Mandwa Aata.
  • I found it one of the biggest exhibition in fair.





Other States and International:








Ministry of Water Resources:
  • Very informative
  • Some plays and games for the kids
  • Like the model display of Tehri Dam








General:







  


Delhi Traffic Police Section:
  • Kids can enjoy bicycle ride there with red lights and all signs in place




Andaman:






1 comment: